Tuesday 30 September 2008

Up And Running Around Like A Headless Something


Above: THE SET! 2 Prints for the price of 30 USD (roughly 15 quid or so for us Brits) Now up for grabs in the shop. Featured in the show and a secret I've been trying to keep for the last 2 weeks. Horrah to me for trying anyway :)

Below: The LIMITED EDITION colour schemes. Familiar faces but with a twist. Both are individually priced at 20 USD (10 quid roughly brits) and feature in the show! They are in the shop NOW. I've only done a very VERY small run of these prints (5 of each!) so seriously get them while you can because when they are gone they are gone... sigh... I'm working on some new colour schemes for other familiar faces. I'll keep you posted. But feel free to let me know what you think.



And finally the rest of the gang with some new friends. All of these chaps and chaplettes are featured in the show and are all up for grabs for the usual price of 16 smackaroonies (8-9 quidaroonies). Everyones int he shop as I speak. So go spend that hard earned cash! I promise you won't be disappointed :)


I think it's time to make a quick recovery and get ready for a variety of different meetings... woo...

ps/ of course Bruce and Alan are featured in the show. I just figured you wouldn't want to have a repeat of the last post... so you can buy them here (bruce) or here (alan).