Sunday 21 September 2008

Nearly there!


Any local folk come along :) any not very local folk... come along anyway! I had a slightly sleepless night last night mentally planning out the prints. There will be some familiar faces but in limited edition colour schemes and some new ones to boot! I'll give you some previews closer to the date. There will be a run of 5 prints per picture (limited editions only... the rest will be as normal) so snap them up while you see them because once they are gone... sigh... you get the picture.

I'm also quite excited about announcing some print duos which will be available as of next week. I don't want to go into too much detail other wise I'll start spoiling things. Plus I'm one of them folk who don't really like talking about things when they are not finished. It's a whole fickle, scared of not meeting targets, getting sidetracked easily thing...

Anyway, time for work. Enjoy your Sunday


ps-
Hand and Heart Gallery info