Thursday 10 July 2008

Thursday is Birdcage Day

Well I've been having a very interesting few days. I'm quite tired because sleep is proving complicated lately BUT I bought my new computer yesterday! Woop! I've been faffing about with it all morning upgrading this, sorting out that. It's such a nice feeling to be able to start again from scratch and know that you've not clogged the machine up with nonsense yet :) Give me time though... it's what I'm good at. I'm very much looking forward to uploading photoshop and other creative programs then I can get to it and celebrate by making some new pictures.

My 1st birdcage arrived in the post today also... duh duh duh! Fingers crossed its all in one piece. And it's a good job I cleared out the front room because where else can i put them? ;) ... I'm not 100% sure what I plan to do with them but it's going to be fun trying to think something up.

I have work later and I plan to play around with some new pictures. I'll keep you posted of course. Keep an eye out too!

Enjoy the sun while it's here!