Monday 7 July 2008

Our "STUDIO"

Well I got up bright and early (9ish... ) and decided to get started on clearing out and organising the spare room in our house. It'd got to the point where the thing was bugging me because it has some lovely features (a beautiful cast iron fireplace - not usable but stunning!) and all the space was being used for was a spare/guest/mess/store/warehouse... thing.

I thought it would be nice to take some before and after shots so lets begin...

BEFORE:

There are beds and tents and bikes (the bikes can stay because they are pretty and we don't have anywhere else to keep them) and stuff... notice the yucky walls...


AFTER:

Ta da!
Notice how lovely and organised the place is... how clean the floor is... how straight the curtains are... I did nearly get squished on the stairs by items of furniture but I think that shows dedication... not stupidity...

And my desk! It's no longer buried underneath my clothes in my room. It's functional again. It may look a little crowded but it's still work in progress :)

The beds gone and theres plenty of space. You could swing a cat! If we had one...... but anyway it's nice to have a fully functional room again :) I even scrubbed the walls. There are still a few things I need to adjust but they will happen later. The walls for a start need some livening up... and I can't wait!

Time to relax...