Saturday 19 July 2008

I Can't Believe You Just Said That


Howdy. I'm back sat at my computer. "Enjoying" my Saturday before I start work at 6:30. There must be a breeze in the house because the door next to me is banging away and driving me crazy.... so much so I may have to move into another room... which I have just done. Yay Silence.

These new pictures are up for grabs in the shop now. The Beautiful Fox below is an altered version of The Glancing Wolf. I'll have some different coloured versions of characters cropping up in the near future so keep a look out.


I'm in the process of trying to write something snazzy for the show in September. Come to think of it it doesn't have to be snazzy... I'm just trying to write a blurb about what I'm doing... trouble is I'm never all that sure about what I'm up to :) It just happens... Maybe if I close my eyes this blurb will write itself...

Nope, looks like I'm just going to have to concentrate... or I could just scan random pictures in... tra la la

I'm not sidetracked honest...