Thursday 17 July 2008

He Turns To Leave...

Another new woodland creature has made his presence known. Available in the shop :) Have a peek. I seem to be building quite a collection of animals. I could fill a forest... nearly... not quite... soon maybe. A very small forest.

Well last night at work made me realize I should carry this machine where ever I go because I'll always have something to do... but oh no... there I was... full sketchbook.... leaking pen... no ds.... nothing to distract me from the vile film sounds oozing from the cracks between the cinema doors... nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

It was pretty horrific... and all that happened during the first screening. I still had 2 more to go. Luckily I was saved by stray book tucked behind the chair... which happened to be an Agatha Christie. Big cheers! I'm going to have to give you a link to the book because it actually turned into a life saver. Bit strange reading about stories in the depths of winter/christmas in July. I'm sure I've done worse...

Maybe one day I'll dedicate a woodland animal to M. Poirot. Draw a great big tash on him too :)