Friday 27 June 2008

It's been so long!


Crumbs I haven't posted anything in ages. I've been working away like a... worker... at work and when I've found time to sit down I've been sleeping. Or just sitting. I have been drawing away during the many shifts these past few weeks. I've also been working on some projects but for now they are still my little secret. So for the time being I thought it would be a nice idea to show you what I've been up to here and there...


Some faces... not quite finished. A lot of these things are work in progress... or so I keep telling myself :)


I'm not sure what to do with most of them. They're a bit of fun...



There's more...



Nearly there...



Phew! Well It's my day off and outside is one of the last places I'd like to be. It's chilly and very windy.... AND NEARLY JULY! c'mon summer... I definitely need to leave the house at some point though because I'm all outa paper and stuff... ug

Enjoy the trees while they still have their leaves!