Monday 9 June 2008

Hiding in the pink

My 4 lovely days away from work are now over and it's time to go back this evening... sigh. In 4 days I've done a lot of sitting on my ass, some reading... some tv watching and some camping (yes in a field... yes away from Nottingham). That was probably the highlight :) It's been very very nice...

We went to the degree shows at Trent on Friday and enjoyed hanging out with friends and the free bar. Was nice to see what everyone has been up to this summer. Very strange seeing the same space looking completely different since our show last year but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm going to head in shortly and catch the theatre design show or I'll be in trouble!

The above is a newly adapted doodle and will be up for grabs on etsy very soon :)

Sun time!