Tuesday 25 August 2009

Sainsbury's = Pizza and Roses

First of all here's a new print I'm excited to share with you. Called "Abstract Kitty". It measures 8 inches by 10 and is in the shops, now! I've been doing a lot of abstract squiggling recently. There's something incredibly satisfying about doing some blob like doodles, scanning them instantly and colouring away. The crazy coloured background above was a very happy accident. I've fallen in love with a handful of colours and seem to be using them in everything I do - this picture incorporates the lot. The cat's based on Trent, I couldn't resist. I'm cat mad at the minute. I want a cat. I want Trent but I don't think he'd like living with me. He thinks I'm his long lost cat sibling and spends most of his time practicing 'attack' moves on my ankles. (I use the word 'practicing' but really, he's got it down to a T)

We went for pizza in the evening and came home with pot plants too. Happy bonus I must say. I'm still trying to think of a good name for it (the plant not the pizza) Any Suggestions?