Friday 3 July 2009

Blossom


I've been playing around with photoshop this morning accompanied by a mug of tea and the sound of rain pelting against the windows. Never been more thankful for the rain, it's been so hot these past few days and I started to resemble a dribbly sticky mess of a human at work. Here's a hoping we have a break from the sun! (just a mini break mind you)

Anyway, I thought I would show you what I was getting up to. Above is the result of a random doodle session I had yesterday when I was wrapped around a fan frantically trying to cool down. It's just a little something, but most things need to start off small. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a decent selection of cards for the near future (I hope). Apart from writing 'happee Birfdeee" in the same font every 5 minutes overall I'm not making much progress. Fingers crossed folks!

I might go out and treat myself to a ginger bread latte... mmmmmm