Wednesday 1 April 2009

A body in the library


Hello! Well this is where I've spent a good few hours this week (pre-work) sat listening to Agatha Christie dramatizations and knitting. It's been such beautiful weather I've found myself traipsing around the city centre eager to be out of the house. I was glad to find a comfy seat in Bromley house library (the secret library, as I like to call it) with their garden. Considering it's located slap bang in the middle of town it's such a peaceful place to be.

Anyway I thought I would take some terrible pictures and share them with you :) (sorry for the poor photographic skills - I was being sneaky)
Right at the top is a snap shot of some dusty and well read fiction. The next picture (red chair) is the chair and secluded corner I've been settling in for those few hours. Below is a snap of some of my favourites (Sherlock on the right, Marple and Poirot on the wall in front as well as some Bronte's).

I'll have a proper print related post soon I promise :)