Saturday 14 March 2009

One of those days


Hello, I'm having an exhausting day at work so in between the yucky bits I'm browsing Ikea's online catalogue (because that's just the sort of thing you do in this situation). It feels like ages since I've had a trip to Ikea and as I can see the place as many new lovely treasures. Unfortunately I've done my spending this month so all I can do is admire. I'm happy with that for now. I have no need for a mirror or a candle in a nice cup. The wrapping paper always comes in handy but isn't in high demand at the minute. The blanket I really want BUT it's not sensible for me to own a light coloured anything :( One cup of tea later and it would be ruined... sigh... If only tea was like those magic markers for fabric that vanishes after a few minutes or so... hey now theres an idea...

Looking back at the few items I've been admiring today has made me realise how little my house 'style' makes sense... does that make sense? Everything's so mishmash. I like it, but I have to admit I'm starting to wonder if it will ever even out. It's either plain or insane... or somewhere in the middle...

I've got some plans for some limited edition prints coming up. I won't say more on the subject because I don't want to disappoint ;) But it has been on the cards for a while and I'm looking forward to sharing what I have in mind.


Right, back to the rewind bench...