Monday 1 December 2008

Tea anyone?

Well Saturday was interesting, going back to Derby and all. Was nice to do something with my weekend but I can honestly say I need to work on the whole "presentation" aspect of my work. :) hehe..... anyway!

Above are some new prints that are in the shop. At the minute you can grab your "Tea For One" prints on both etsy and Folksy. There will be "Tea For Two" coming as soon as I finish resizing images and work out a system to get them all online. There are looooaaads of different coloured cups. I've been working on these for a good 2 months. So I hope you like them. I thought I'd start small and let the collection grow. Of course if there are any specific colour themes you are after just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Pay day's been and gone and I think today is as good as any to go start that thing called christmas shopping... I might even be naughty and have a cup of hot spicey wine at the market.

Shhh! Don't breathe a word!