Tuesday 16 December 2008

BEAUTIFUL WINTER

A little twist to a familiar picture. I thought I'd make a bit of a set from this picture. So to keep autumn company I give you winter :) They are in both shops (etsy + folksy) so go grab yourself a treat. We're getting lots of frost this year which makes a nice change from last year which was just grey and damp. I'm enjoying the new and improved (if slightly dangerous) sparkly path to work. Spices things up a little.

I've had a week of treating myself to stuff and things and I thought I'd share some of it with you.

Some Lovely new tape from CottonBlue. I can't help but just browse everything in this shop. It's all beautiful.

I've started the ball rolling on a commissioned piece by Pebble on etsy. I'm very excited about this piece of bling because Jayne's work is extremely special.


I also treated myself to some films. Because it's time I watched something I would like to and not something I may as well.

On that note... time for work...