Sunday 21 December 2008

Foxes,Forests,Frost

A new fox shaped feature. Is now in the shops. Since the last post the frost has vanished! And been replaced by that miserable dribbly rain. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

I got in the festive spirit yesterday and watched White Christmas at work on the biiiiig screen and it was wonderful. I also bombarded the audiences with the entire Sufjan Stevens Christmas boxset. Now that was perfect. If only it would snow... sigh... alas Nottinghamshire doesn't really know what snow is and what great demand it's in.

I have a crazy notion that I should bake something. Trouble is I can't bake, I'm not very good at following instructions and I haven't a clue what... Where this random thought has come from I can't tell you. But seeing as I finish work earlyish this evening maybe I should try. Or maybe I should just go and see another movie :)