Sunday 19 October 2008

PikaPackage


It's here! The October Pikapackage is finally here! I've been quite excited about this. It's an amazing project promoting all the loveliness that is art, illustration and craftiness. The deal is you pay a couple of pennies and get a pack containing a random assortment of beauties. You can see the October participants here. The Pickapackage comes in 3 different sizes. You can buy one with 3 pieces, 5 pieces or 10 pieces here. It would make a wonderful gift for yourself and others! The August one is still up for grabs so go get one quick before they run out.


I thought I'd include a picture of the site :) Forgive my scruffy desktop... tra la la... you can also download a pdf of the zine and read the daftness that is my "interview" :) There are links on the blog so go look!