Monday 13 October 2008

Cuttin' and Stickin'



Start the day with something different. After a useless nights sleep filled with unnecessarily traumatic (blown way out of proportion by the mind) nightmares about failed holidays, being told off and crap stuff like that... I woke up early and decided today was a day for cutting and sticking. I even did a tiny bit of painting. I feel much better... Maybe sewing is in question for later? Maybe not... I don't think I could handle another fight with my sewing machine... I have lots of blue fabric which I bought somewhere and I've been meaning to make a mahoosive whale. It was the first thing that sprang to mind...

I spent yesterday morning and early afternoon taking down the show. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when 4/5 coats of paint later the bright shapes I'd painted on the wall ceased to be. Phew!

On my way home I ground to a halt outside Schuh because I noticed they happened to have maroon converse on display in my size. Horray. I've been after a pair for a couple of years now and I think today of all days will be the day I can tick this shoe mission off my list.
I found a library book under my bed... gulp... I'm in so much trouble... The more I think about it maybe that was what oozed all its negative vibes into my dreams. It was really shouting "Take me back!!" I will do that today... and the reward will be the cons :) and maybe I'll have a sweet nights sleep tonight. One can only hope...

I also accidentally inverted some of the winter portraits and I thought they looked pretty cool so I figured I'd show you... tee hee... very new wave/rave (I dunno new talk) warhol... hm. The colours are pretty special...

I apologise for the personal/surreal/mess of a post today :)