Sunday 18 May 2008

Work Work Work... Play Play Play... and repeat


The summer's been put on pause but the birds are still singing away and a squirrel has moved into the garden :) I thought it was time to show off some of the things I've been drawing. Open sketch book day! Horrah!

Well work's still there. I'm having to take in ever growing bags of things to keep me entertained. The books are getting bigger and bigger. It does mean a lot of drawing is happening which is a bonus. I've got a long dark shift ahead of me as we speak... Maybe I'll take in some paints?

I've also been spending some of those hard earned pennies on etsy. My all time favourite purchase was a print from Pepperminte. You can sneak a peek of the print here. She's already framed and on my desk...

Enjoy your Sunday people! Come and watch a film!