Monday 19 May 2008

Lots of little Rochesters...

I'm in the process of reading the wonderful book that is Jpod. I'm enjoying every page.... BUT out of nowhere I have the biggest desire to read Jane Eyre.... Don't ask. I'm not sure why either. But I want to. So I have purchased a copy of it. (I would've got one from the secret library... but it appears to be signed by Ms C Bronte herself... and therefore is restricted to the shelf and the category of 'reference only') Anyway my copy is sat upstairs ready and waiting. But I've still got the last 100 or so pages of Jpod to enjoy... So that is todays mission. I will finish Jpod. Savor it's every last word... and then Rochester just you wait....

On the other side of things I've just updated and posted a couple of new prints on etsy. Care to take a peek?
Henry in Red and Henry in Blue. Followed by some little red trouble makers based on the paintings I've been doing loads of lately (scroll up). Ten's a Crowd