Monday 12 May 2008

The sun has got it's hat on!... FINALLY

The summer has finally arrived! How long it's going to stick around for though is another matter. Time to enjoy it while it lasts yes? Yep! Anyway this is a random post. I came back to find one of the lovely housemates had put her green fingers on and tidied up the garden. It looks so lovely I thought I'd share it :) My contribution was the chalk doodles ;) It's turning into an annual tradition...

This is our lovely wiggly tree full of pink flowers... they are everywhere...

These are some of the secret treasures we hide in corners of our garden. I was informed the other day that those large, white, deep (HEAVY) basins are very expensive things to lug about... I'm not entirely sure where ours came from but the plants have been keeping it safe all winter :)

Horray for chalk!!... and finally...

What you lookin' at guvna? ay? ;)