Monday 25 May 2009

New Print Set


A new print set is about to grace the shops. After the last blog post I managed to pull out the pencil case and get some squiggly lines down on the paper. I'm quite pleased with the results, which happen to be incredibly frilly and girly. (two traits I'd never associate with the Amy B I grew up with) :) Anyway, apologies for the fuzzy little pictures. I tried to capture as much of the detail as possible. Since I'm obsessing over such pale colourschemes at the moment, it makes it quite tricky in the photo documentation department.

The prints are roughly 4.5inches x 5.8 inches. (Same size as mini prints I stock). Printed on archival Watercolour paper. Room around the edges for framing. Will come signed and shipped in a hardback envelope to ensure no bends or bumps. Colours and detail are both bold and crisp.

Below is an example of the detail which is lost a bit in the fuzzy little pictures I took. And right down the bottom are individual snap shots of the prints themselves :) Very summery, very fresh, very flowery... oh it's good to be back :)