Thursday 25 June 2009

2 New Mini Prints


Finally, some new prints to share :)
2 new mini prints now up for grabs on etsy.

I'm completely head over heals for the pink ish one. Something about his expression seems to fit so many different emotions. I'm very pleased indeed and I hope you enjoy it too :)

Update on the fair this Sunday. (cough SUNDAY 28TH JUNE cough) I've been making prints alllllll morning ready for the event (Yes It's 1:30 in the afternoon now and I am still in my pjs). I plan to eat cake and drink tea and talk nonsense with lots of lovely people. Come down and be one of those people. You can still buy the charity print online (available for a limited time only) here. Some will be available at the fair (money raised through them and through the event will go towards the chairty RapeCrisis). Also there will be some random mini prints and new badge sets launched. so come feast your eyes on some of Nottinghams treasures and feast your belly on them cakes we keep talking about ;)

see you Sunday!


ps/ Big thank you to the 'twitter shout out' that happened last night. Flattered to hear such kind words.