Wednesday 2 July 2008

Flick... Flick......... Flick.....

Hello!
I'm sat at work waiting for my shift to officially begin flicking through a beautiful book/magazine/collective I just purchased. Admiring all the lovely pictures and scribbles. Feeding my imagination with lots of lovely colours. All is going well :)

I'll have some new pictures up for grabs and I'll update my etsy tomorrow evening. It's been a very long time since my last update and I'm sorry for the slackness. I'm trying to be WAY more selective about what I print because at the minute it seems to be everything. Keep a look out for the newbies. I'll keep you posted for sure.

We had a "meeting" (I use this term lightly) with our friends at the Hand and Heart Gallery about booking space for a show in September. VERY excited about that! The space is amazing, loads of light and loads of room. My mind hasn't stopped ticking over ideas since we left. There's loads of amazing stuff going on there at the moment so if you're local you should pop down and check it out. Even if you just fancy a nice place to sit and some great tea/coffee and cake. Do it!
Right... now where did I leave my sketchbook...